Education, Training and Community Engagement Coordinator
This exciting role coordinates the development and implementation of training and education and community engagement on sexual assault, violence against women and gender equality.
Loddon Campaspe Centre Against Sexual Assault (LCCASA) employs over 20 staff with qualifications ranging in psychology, social work, family therapy and psychotherapy. Our primary site is located in Bendigo and we provide outreach services across the Loddon Campaspe Region.
Our services include specialist counselling to adults, young people and children who have experienced sexual assault and/or family violence either recently or in the past and to their non-offending parents, partners, family and friends. We also offer crisis care response to victims of recent sexual assault, including crisis counselling, support and advocacy, medical care and justice services.
The Education, Training and Community Engagement Coordinator position is responsible for:
- The development and implementation of community and professional education on sexual assault, violence against women and gender equity.
- Review, develop and contribute to the delivery sexual assault and trauma informed awareness and training to a wide variety of professionals and community organisations
- Coordinating the development and implementation of the LCCASA training and community engagement calendar, the responses to external requests and internal initiatives for public speaking.
- Creating and maintaining partnerships with a range of key external agencies and stakeholders to promote LCCASA prevention activities and messages.
- Undertaking initiatives that enable LCCASA to contribute to research and practice in the field of violence prevention.
- Supporting LCCASA in maintaining a strong strategic and advocacy platform
How to Apply
VCAT Exemption No. H184/2016 means that only women can apply for this position.
For a detailed position description, go to www.lccasa.org.au.
Please apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants must address the key selection criteria listed in the position description to be eligible.
All positions are subject to a satisfactory Police Check and valid Working With Children Check
Kate Wright – Chief Executive Officer
PH: 5441 0430
Applications close: 4 pm Monday 25 September 2017