Some of the information in this section may contain language that is not appropriate for children.
To read the PDF documents you will need a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader from www.adobe.com
Publications in print
- CASA publications list (PDF document - 115 Kbyte)
- Philosophy of the Victorian Centres Against Sexual Assault
- Fact Sheet: What is sexual assault?
- Fact Sheet: About the sexual abuse of children
- Fact Sheet: Statistics about sexual assault
- Fact Sheet: Information for men on childhood sexual assault
- Fact Sheet: Information for male victims of rape
- Fact Sheet: Community beliefs and misconceptions about child sexual abuse
- Fact Sheet: Myths about child sexual abuse
- Fact Sheet: Responding to children talking about sexual abuse
- Fact Sheet: What if my friend has been sexually assaulted?
- Fact Sheet: What happens when you contact a Centre Against Sexual Assault?
Information in languages other than English
- Multilingual information sheets (PDF document - 170 Kbyte)